Why Online Courses Don't Work
We've all tried an online course where we watched a few lessons, got bored, and left it sitting in the computer, thinking "Someday, I'll finish it".
Keeping students engaged is the instructor's responsibility. If the camera is static, the instructors ramble on and on, and the quality is bad, of course you're going to struggle finishing the course.
We believe the best way of learning is when you're engaged and inspired.
Ditching the boring classroom style, we're bringing bachata in a new, entertaining way. Using storytelling and mirroring, we're bringing our courses alive, so you learn as much as you would in-person.
How It Works:
1. Engaging Delivery
We know the feeling of forcing yourself to attend a course yawning and distracted.
We don't believe in just giving you information. We want to inspire you and keep you engaged so you will level-up your dancing.
Additionally, we also implement:
- Moving camera that focuses on relevant parts and angles.
- Props to illustrate concepts such as tension so you know the 'feeling'.
- Mindset training. Dancing is about confidence and being able to express yourself with ease.
2. Foundation Over Steps
Instead of focusing on the 'steps', we focus on helping you understand the bigger picture:
- 'WHY': the idea behind each movement
- 'HOW': how to do a movement well
- 'WHEN' you can use it to match it with your partner and the music
3. Feedback & Interaction
- Instructor feedback to work on so you know what you need to improve to get to the next level.
- Earn badges as you progress through the course, participate in quizzes, and post your work for a chance to win a prize.
- Earn a completion certificate at the end of the course
Join and be part of a passionate social dancers from all around the world!