Why Online Courses Don't Work
We've all tried an online course where we watched a few lessons, got bored, every minute you watch feels forced and you're not learning anything so you left it unfinished and think "Someday, I'll finish it".
We believe keeping you interested to learn is also our responsibility and the best way of learning is when you're engaged and inspired.
Ditching the boring classroom style, we're bringing bachata in a new, entertaining way. Using storytelling and mirroring, we're bringing our courses alive, so you learn as much as you would in-person.
How It Works:
1. Engaging Delivery
We don't believe in just giving you information. We want to inspire you and keep you engaged so you get the most out of the courses with the way we deliver our teaching.
Additionally, we also implement:
- Moving camera that focuses on relevant parts and angles.
- Props to illustrate concepts such as tension so you know the 'feeling' you should replicate.
2. Foundation Over Steps
Instead of focusing on the 'steps', we focus on helping you understand the bigger picture:
- 'WHY': understand the idea behind each movement
- 'HOW': how to do a movement properly so it feels and looks nice
- 'WHEN' you can use it to match it with your partner and the music
3. Feedback & Interaction
- Instructor feedback to work on so you know what you need to improve to get to the next level.
- Earn badges as you progress through the course, participate in quizzes, and post your work for a chance to win a prize.
- Earn a completion certificate at the end of the course
Join and be part of a passionate social dancers from all around the world!